A genuinely rare and exciting opportunity to join a young, vibrant Partnership in an exceptionally well-run practice. The surgery offers high quality, holistic patient care, offering a low, controlled number of 15 minute routine appointments. There is a keen focus on GP wellbeing and professional development, and offer a non-clinical session once per month for development of a special interest or admin.
Location - Stockwell, London, SW9
Your role -
- 4-8 sessions available (ideally 6)
- Manageable and dynamic workload, 13x 15 min appointments per session
- Streamlined administration
- Very low home visiting - young patient population
- No duty doctor - team approach to managing acute patients
The benefits -
- 15 minute appointments - low and controlled clinical workload
- Non clinical session per month, with access to mentor
- Daily team meetings
- Work / life balance and wellbeing focused team
- BMA model contract
- Excellent location, with very good commuting links
The surgery -
- Young, vibrant partnership
- High quality holistic patient care - proactive, preventative care for complex patients
- Mixed patient base
- Friendly, inclusive team with a pragmatic approach to general practice and supporting the community
- Healthy attitude to professional development for GPs
- Part of a proactive PCN, offering services to support a high diverse and complex demographic
- Conscientious approach to delivering long term care.
- High QOF achieving
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!