A highly regarded, forward-thinking practice; combining the valued elements of a traditional family practice, with a progressive attitude. There are exciting opportunities for the future and long-term stability. The team are superb; there is a diverse range of interests, skilled colleagues and a group of first-rate Partners at the helm. Development is actively encouraged, and you'll be supported in the pursuit of specialist interests and involvement with local services and allied health organisations.
You'll benefit from perks such as 15-minute appointments, a weekly-admin session, an incredibly reasonable workload of 12-13 patients per session, and up to £10,500 per session too!
- Circa £10,000 - £10,500 per session + 7 weeks' leave + Indemnity
- West Gloucestershire
- Easily commutable from; Gloucester, Cheltenham, Monmouth etc
- Forward-thinking practice, innovative ways of working
- A great team of well tenured, skilled Clinicians
- First-rate admin support; the GPs can comfortably fit admin into a normal day
- Pharmacist support to help with repeat prescriptions / medication reviews
- Specialist interests welcomed and encouraged
- Working out of impressive purpose-built premises
- About to become Tier 2 sponsoring
- Salaried GP
- 15-minute appointments as standard!
- Weekly admin session
- No med queries as Salaried GP - Partners deal with everything
- Looking to implement a daily coffee break
- 4-8 sessions per week
- Only 12-13 patients per session!
- Generous duty doctor rota - only half a day at a time, with a capped number of contacts
- Virtually no home visits
- Be out of the door by 5pm on a normal day!
- BMA model contract
- Above-average sessional rate
- Weekly admin session (FTE)!
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1-week study leave
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!