This is outstanding opportunity to join one of the most forward-thinking practices in the region as a Salaried GP, set in a popular part of Reading. The practice are very well thought of and we have received excellent feedback from GPs we have placed there over the years, all of which are still in post.
Salary - £10,250 per session plus indemnity
Location - Reading
The surgery -
- Circa 15,000 patients
- Excellent management and organisational structure
- Very well Doctored
- Heavily encourage specialist interests to provide variety
- CQC Good with Outstanding
- Supportive of home-working
- Flexible start times offered
Your role -
- Minimum 4 sessions, full-time available
- Weekly admin session for QOF, DES, CES or speciality work
- Excellent working structure giving GP control and variety in equal measure
- No home visits most days
- Half-day Duty only
- Opportunity to develop specialisms and take on extra responsibilities
- Using Emis Web Clinical system
The benefits -
- £92,250 FTE
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!