About The Role
Perhaps you want to broaden your clinical experience as part of a portfolio career.
Perhaps you need the freedom of more flexible hours.
When you join the multidisciplinary team in the Devon Out Of Hours service, you’re back in control.
Practice Plus Group are now delivering OOH, CAS and 111 services in Devon, including Plymouth, Exeter, Barnstaple, Tiverton, Honiton, Totnes, Okehampton, and Newton Abbot.
As the largest independent provider of NHS services, Practice Plus Group is delivering a new model of Integrated Urgent Care that reduces pressures on services and staff. By bringing together urgent care, Clinical Assessment, primary care services, NHS 111 call centres and other urgent care services, we enable patients to access the right care, when they need it.
This is the perfect chance to use and develop all your skills and expertise as a General Practitioner, providing diagnosis, treatment, advice and referrals to other healthcare resources, via primary care centres and home visits. You will also use our electronic prescribing system to manage the patient.
Based in our various Out Of Hours (OOH) services, you’ll be working autonomously within your sphere of competency as a clinician in a multi-skilled team that includes ANP's/ ACP's, UCPs, and Mental Health nurses.
With plenty of senior input and senior sponsorship being given to the Devon OOH, there isn’t a more exciting time to be involved.
We can offer this role either Permanent, Self-Employed or Bank.
What you need:
- GMC registration certificate and inclusion on the GP Performers List with a valid CCT
- Experience to confidently manage acute and chronic presentations for both adult and paediatric patients, with a proven ability to maintain and monitor high standards of care
- Excellent listening and communication skills, with experience of urgent care assessment and good IT/keyboard skills
What you'll get:
- Competitive pay and indemnity reimbursement
- Flexible working hours with a choice of daytime, evening or overnight shifts. This will allow you to work as little or as often as you like and choose the most suitable working location for you
- We offer variety of shift types that include, triage, treatment centres, home visiting, base and home working
- Practice Plus Group benefits including online shopping discounts and vouchers, pension, free eye tests, cycle to work schemes and more
If you would like to join as salaried, we can offer you:
- Competitive Salary
- 5 Days study leave (pro-rata)
- 33 days annual leave (pro-rata, including bank holidays) rising to 36 days depending on length or service.
- Company Pension Scheme
- 2x Life Assurance to your salary.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Practice Plus Group perks –offering you discounts and cash back with large retailers.
- Annual employee recognition award ceremony
- Employee assistance programme, including support for you and your family
- Occupational health support
- Access to our bespoke e-learning system
- MDO Reimbursements.
Practice Plus Group is passionate about great healthcare. We believe that anyone should be able to access excellent care, whether via the NHS or privately. Our breadth of expertise spans surgery, diagnostics, general practice, offender health and urgent care, with an unrivalled range of different services provided across the country. We’re proud to be at the forefront of developing new and exciting ways to support the nation’s health too, helping patients to maximise their wellbeing and live life to the full.
When you’re part of the Practice Plus Group team, you don’t just have a job. You have a career. We work with you to help you grow in your role and take your career in the direction you want to go. We’ll help you be the best you can be.
We want our team members to feel motivated and rewarded. So we offer a competitive package of pay and benefits. We also recognise the value of a healthy work-life balance – so we always try to be flexible, helping you fit your working life around your home life.
If you'd like to learn more, please contact Charlie Allen on 07922018830
Please note that offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and a DBS check.
Practice Plus Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.