About The Role
Are you committed to delivering the best quality patient care in an innovative and fast-paced service?
Practice Plus Group is one of the largest provider of unscheduled care services in the UK and we proudly continue to lead the way with innovation in line with the vision of the NHS. This means we have a constant need to add to our bright and dynamic medical team, to ensure we continue to deliver high quality patient centred care.
We are now looking for an experienced clinician to join our North West London team on a permanent basis, working up to 6 sessions a week as a Medical Lead and additional working clinically within the service.
We’ll make sure that your skills are kept completely up to date with a dedicated CPD programme. We provide an environment where there are always opportunities to innovate and learn and put your ideas forward.
About the Job
You’ll use your clinical expertise to provide medical oversight, ensuring that there is appropriate clinical governance, quality assurance and service improvement processes in place in order to ensure we are delivering the best possible care to our patients. This will include identifying system improvements, pathway improvements and identifying training needs and promoting and supporting clinical audits.
This job will be working 4-6 sessions as Medical Lead, with a minimum of one clinical sessional a week.
Working hours can be flexible, but ideally the clinical session/s will be in the out of hours period.
We are looking for qualified GPs who have the following:
- Inclusion in the GMC Register
- Inclusion on a CCG Medical Performers List
- Experience in Medical Management is desirable but not essential
What can we offer you?
- 25 days annual leave (full time equivalent), increasing with service up to 28 days per year + bank holidays
- Company Pension
- Indemnity reimbursement
- Study leave
- Varied, interesting and challenging work
- Cycle to work scheme and online discounts
How will we support you?
- A bespoke Learning Management System to address your learning needs
- A dedicated management course to teach you all of the skills needed to become a Medical Lead
- Support from the wider National Medical Leadership team, should you need it.
- Regional and National Leadership development opportunities, should you wish to progress further
- Regular education events
- Discounted rates for national GP update/clinical topic refreshers.
Practice Plus Group is passionate about great healthcare. We believe that anyone should be able to access excellent care. Our breadth of expertise spans surgery, diagnostics, general practice, offender health and urgent care, with an unrivalled range of different services provided across the country. We’re proud to be at the forefront of developing new and exciting ways to support the nation’s health too, helping patients to maximise their wellbeing and live life to the full.
When you’re part of the Practice Plus Group team, you don’t just have a job. You have a career. We work with you to help you grow in your role and take your career in the direction you want to go. We’ll help you be the best you can be.
We want our team members to feel motivated and rewarded. So we offer a competitive package of pay and benefits. We also recognise the value of a healthy work-life balance – so we always try to be flexible, helping you fit your working life around your home life.
Please note that offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and a DBS check.
Practice Plus Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Come and join us at Practice Plus Group:
- We treat patients and each other as we would like to be treated
- We act with integrity
- We embrace diversity
- We strive to do things better together