6-8 session GP Partner, Chester, drawing circa £140,000 -£150,000, no buy in required
An exciting new opening is now available for you to work as a GP Partner in a very successful practice in Telford. Working amongst a friendly, established, democratic and enthusiastic team of Partners, you will enjoy crafting the future of the practice and significant professional reward. Please read on for more information about this new career opening.
- GMS surgery contract
- Excellent Partnership team with wide variety of interests and clear cohesion
- Committed and highly effective Practice Manager to oversee very organised and structured surgery environment
- Democratic partnership
- 6-8 sessions a week available
- EMIS Web practice software
- Av. 15 consultations per session
- Excellent clinical support team (comprising of Advanced Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses)
- Very organised administrative team utilizing workflow optimization and minimising clerical duties
Package and Benefits
- Practice drawings circa £140,000 - £150,000
- No partnership buy in required
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our General Practice Division on 01423 813454.