4-6 sessions Salaried GP, Salford, (circa £10,000-£10,500 per session, per annum, £80,000 FTE), av. 15 patient contacts per session
Please read on if you wish to work in a surgery in Salford that delivers excellent patient outcomes, offers a friendly, caring environment and will offer you rewarding practising conditions. The practice has a highly functioning team of GP Partners, Salaried GPs, Practice Nurses and an excellent Practice Manager all working under an excellent organisation structure.
- 4-6 sessions a week available
- Av. 15 patient contacts per session
- Very effective admin team to minimise clerical tasks
- On-site parking
- Supportive GP Partners and Salaried GPsExcellent admin support team
- Over 3,000 patients
- EMIS Web practice software
Package and Benefits
- Circa £10,000-£10,500 per session, per annum DPE (circa £80,000 FTE)
- Indemnity cover
- NHS Pension
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 850420.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs