A unique opportunity to work in a very well-run, organised practice which offers an opportunity to earn significant additional income above the normal session rate, without working additional sessions. The workload is realistic due to having a large varied multi-disciplinary team and up-to-the-minute digital solutions. Very active within the Federation, offering ad hoc sessions.
Excellent location, within walking distance of Oval tube station on the Northern Line.
Salary: £11,000 - £12,000 per session + full indemnity + 6 weeks leave + 1 week study leave
Additional Income: a realistic £10,000-£30,000 per year
The surgery -
- Smart purpose-built practice
- Mixed population, on the affluent side with a very young (working age) demographic
- Up-to-the-minute digital tools, efficient processes
- Very manageable workload
- Support of 2 highly skilled Clinical Pharmacists, First Contact Practitioner, Physiotherapist and Health Coach
- Additional Private Services offered
Your role -
- 6 sessions per week on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
- Opportunity to teach
- Opportunity to earn a significantly higher salary
- Opportunity for extra locum sessions through the Federation
- Realistic clinical workload
- Very low-visiting - 1 per 2 months on average (walking distance)
The benefits -
- £11,000 - £12,000 per session depending on experience
- A realistic £10,000 - £30,000 additional income per annum available
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!