This is an excellent chance to join a growing and successful dispensing practice as a Salaried GP in Gloucestershire.
The surgery are investing in a new state of the art site, which would give an incoming GP the chance to develop specialist clinical interests. You would be joining a large multi-disciplinary team including Nurses, ANPs and permanent GPs.
Located in Gloucestershire, close to the Wye Valley AONB and easily commutable from Gloucester and Newport. Ample on-site parking is provided.
- Growing patient list of just over 7,000 with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including Permanent GPs, as well as Nurses and ANPs
- Offering up to 8 sessions. Great flexibility on working days and session timings
- Strong existing team of permanent GPs
- Successful dispensing practice
- Low duty Doctor, minimal home visits, and no extended hours necessary
Package and Benefits
- £80,000 - £85,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- BMA model contract
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests areas
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.