This is an opportunity for a Paramedic to get involved with a wonderful team at a surgery that emphasises patient care and staff training. You would work to ensure a high level of care is delivered to all patients, particularly in areas such as minor illnesses and acute, home visits and on the day appointments.
The practice is very supportive of any development opportunities and is willing to help train and develop individual clinicians.
Salary - £40,000 - £50,000 per annum + NHS pension + 5 weeks annual leave + BH
Location - Suffolk area
The surgery -
- Great team atmosphere where everyone works together for the patients
- Forward-thinking, passionate about ways to develop
- Multi-disciplined team of clinicians around you for support
- Excellent management structure in place
- Supportive of development and training
- Great staff retention rates
- Welcoming working environment
- Doing a great deal for the local community
Your role -
- Full time Paramedic/Paramedic Practitioner
- Utilise your home visiting experience
- Deliver exceptional levels of care
- Telephone and face-to-face appointments
- Home visits included
- Focus on minor injury, minor illnesses and urgent on the day appointments
- Be an influential member of the team
- Support fellow clinicians as and when required
The benefits -
- Up to £50,000 per annum depending on experience
- Be part of a truly wonderful surgery environment
- Great team atmosphere to work in
- Training available
- High staff retention rates
- Brilliant management team
- Career development opportunities available
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!