4-8 session Salaried GP, Chiswick Area, up to £80,000 (8 Session FTE)
Please read on to discover more about an excellent opportunity to join a very well organised surgery close to Chiswick and Acton who are looking to bring in a Salaried GP. The incoming GP would be joining a friendly, close knit and supportive team and a high achieving and well established practice. There would be a lot of opportunities to develop interest areas and could be a view to Partnership in the future. There is an excellent team of nurses supporting the GP's as well as a highly trained clerical support team in place resulting in a well managed workload with well organised admin. The Partners have future exciting plans for the practice as well. There would be no extended hours or weekend work required for an incoming Salaried GP.
If the above opportunity sounds of interest, the surgery would be keen to arrange an informal visit for you to find out more about the opportunity, without obligation.
Prospect Health can facilitate this so please get in touch for further information.
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Converted building
- On site Parking
- Practice population circa 5,000
- Friendly and supportive practice environment
- Highly skilled clinical support team including nurses and HCA's
- Excellent clerical support team
- Workload of average 12 face to face consultations per session, plus a couple of calls
- Flexible session start and finish times
- 1 or 2 visits a week on average
- Practice uses Systm One
- GMS Contract
Package and Benefits
- Up to £10,000 per session per annum depending on skill set and experience
- Indemnity covered in full
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD support
- NHS Pension
- Contract in line with BMA model contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the UK performers list.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.