- Salary way above the market rate for the area: £11,000 - £12,000 per session
- Flexibility in start/finish times where your routine days will be just 8-4 or 9-5
- Very reasonable workload with the option to conduct either 10 or 15 min consults (or a mix)
- 2 - 8 sessions
A Salaried GP opportunity with a highly regarded practice that is heavily embedded in the local community. A well-established, diverse and inclusive team who work collaboratively to fully support each other.
Salary - up to £108,000 (£12k per session!) + BMA model contract + Indemnity paid + NHS pension
Location - Halifax
- Semi-rural location
- Based in a modern, purpose-built building with large consulting rooms
- Training practice for FY2s
- Patient size of approximately 9,500
- Large admin team, including full time Practice Manager, Deputy Practice Manager and Head of Reception
- Open-minded towards newly qualified doctors
- 2 - 8 sessions per week
- A reasonable number of patient contacts
- Flexibility in start and finish times
- Develop your specialist interests; enjoy working within a supportive and highly skilled team
- No weekends or OOH
- Weekly meetings
- Newly Qualified GP welcome
- £11,000 - £12,000 per session!
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- BMA style contract
- Career progression
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!