An opportunity has arisen for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join a wonderful close-knit team at a GP practice in the Folkestone area! This is a supportive training practice that offers opportunities for progression and development for its staff. Communication is key, so the surgery is always open to hearing your ideas too!
You will be focussing on acute, urgent clinics seeing a mixture of face-to-face appointments, alongside an occasional home visit. With patient's needs at the heart of everything they do, you'll be expected to deliver exceptional levels of care to all patients whom you see!
Salary - £50,000 - £60,000 per annum pro rata + NHS pension + 6 weeks leave pro rata + Bank Holiday
Location - Folkestone area
The surgery -
- Highly supportive training practice
- Excellent Partnership and management structure in place
- Opportunities for progression and development
- Close-knit, multi-disciplined team
- Have a home visiting team
Your role -
- Up to 24 hours as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- Deal with acute, on-the-day, urgent appointments
- See patients face-to-face, with some telephone work
- On-call one day a week, working alongside on call doctor to deliver an excellent service
- Minimal home visits
- Develop within your role and clinically progress
The benefits -
- Up to £60,000 per annum depending on experience
- 6 weeks' leave
- Wonderful team to work alongside
- Support with progression
- No extended hours
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!