Job Title: ANP's
Pay Rate: Competitive
We are searching for Advanced Nurse Practitioners to work in Surgeries, Out of Hours, Walk in Centres and Urgent Care Centres.
We deliver paitent focused services to our clients. Our policy is to support our candidates above and beyond their normal expectations where career and professional development are paramount.
About you, you will have:
- Experience in minor illnesses, all ages
- Degree or Masters in ANP, teaching and assessment qualification
- Commitment to refreshing clinical skills annually
- Excellent communication skills Ability to work autonomously
- Flexibility and reliability
- Adaptability to different working environments
We offer an attractive benefits package including but not limited to:
- Industry leading pay rates!
- Weekly payroll Flexibility with shift patterns
- Access to free mandatory and professional development courses
- Have you got what it takes to seize an exciting opportunity?
- Working for Austin Dean Recruitment is completely flexible and can offer you the chance to supplement your income at times that suit you and your life commitments.
If you would like to work with a long established and highly regarded agency, please apply today, and one of our recruitment consultants will call to discuss the opportunities available to you further.
Candidates must be authorised to work in the European Economic Community (EEC) and have a valid NMC registration.
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
For more information please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 3489 6070