Are you a GP looking to maximise your earnings with the ability to work as and when you want? With an array of sessions in the region there never has been a better time to register your interest with Austin Dean Recruitment. We specialise in the Primary care sector and have some renowned private clients as well as others in the Public sector.
Austin Dean Recruitment supplies staffing solutions to the NHS and Public sectors nationally, with an array of sessions currently available in the London region there never has been a better time to join the team, either as an ad hoc Locum GP or a Salaried GP.
Working with Austin Dean Recruitment – The benefits
- Excellent pay rates
- 500 new locum jobs a week
- Lucrative Refer a Friend Scheme
- Fast Track Registration Process
- Flexible shifts
- Work-life balance
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant, advising you on career opportunities and shifts availability
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
- Current registration with GMC
- Experience of working in urgent care environment such as A&E, Walk In Centres
- Sound knowledge of clinical governance
- Good leadership skills
- Good organisational and IT skills desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - written, verbal (Particularly listening skills)
- Clear understanding of professional responsibility and accountability.
- Must be authorised to work in the UK
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
If you are interested than simply apply below, alternatively call 020 3489 6070 for more information.