We have many vacant positions for Locum / self employed GP's to work in Urgent Care Centres, Out of Hours, Walk in Clinics, Extended Access, Surgeries, Prisons and Medico-legal.
London all areas covered.
- Do you want to work additional hours on top of your salaried job?
- Do you want to work additional hours on top of your Locum job?
- Do you only want to work Locum only?
- Do you want to work only when it suits you?
If you have answered YES to any of the above questions, than why not contact us on 020 3489 6070
Austin Dean Recruitment specialises in healthcare staffing solutions to both the NHS and Private sectors, so there never has been a better time to register your details, with an array of sessions immediately available, we are confident that we will be able to find you work, with generous rates of pay.
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
- Current registration with GMC
- Experience of working in urgent care environment such as A&E, Walk In Centres
- Sound knowledge of clinical governance
- Good leadership skills
- Good organisational and IT skills desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - written, verbal (Particularly listening skills)
- Clear understanding of professional responsibility and accountability.
- Must be authorised to work in the UK
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Contact us to find out more, or simply apply below.