Are you wanting to join a smaller practice, away from the big corporate mergers becoming ever more common and retain a sense of community with your patients? This practice could be for you if so.
The practice has made excellent progress in recent years, both in terms of structure but also personnel and the team of twenty are very tight-knit.
Working very collaboratively with their larger PCN-colleagues, the practice has been able to retain it's smaller practice feel whilst benefitting from larger practice resources.
Salary - £10,500-11,000 per session + indemnity + BMA model contract
Drawings - in line with national average - circa £15,000-16,000 per session
Location - Christchurch
The surgery -
- c6,000 patients
- Well Doctored for size
- Pleasant population, not much deprivation but not overly affluent
- Geared towards reducing GP workload
- Ongoing workflow optimisation projects
- Dedicated admin time
- 15-minute appointments
- Dynamic team of GPs with good mix of ages
- Consistently good patient scores
- SystmOne practice
Your role -
- Salaried GP / Salaried GP with view to Partnership / GP Partner
- 4 or more sessions
- Fllexible start and finish times
- Very reasonable workload with both same-day and pre-booked appointments:
- AM - 16 patients (mix of 15-minute F2F and 10-minute calls)
- PM - 12 patients (mix of 15-minute F2F and 10-minute calls)
- Very minimal visiting, end of life only
- Regular meetings and social time
- Very manageable Duty set-up - less variables and peaks and troughs than a larger practice
The benefits -
- Up to £11,000 per session for Salaried GPs!
- BMA model contract
- Indemnity paid
- NHS pension
- Progression to attractive Partnership, excellent property investment
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!