Please read on to discover more about a practice in Greenwich seeking to recruit a new Salaried GP to the practice.
The role is at a practice which is part of a larger forward thinking and dynamic organisation. There is a real culture of learning and development a the practice with the clinicians being supported to develop interest areas or become trainers. They would also welcome newly qualified GP or GP's returning to work with Mentoring on offer. GPs are supported by ANPs, Practice Nurses,
Pharmacists, HCA and Paramedics resulting in a well managed practice. The GPs also enjoy a healthy work life balance
- Salaried GP Role
- Part time or Full time
- Flexible on sessions/days and working arrangements
- Opportunity to get involved in training
- Training costs supported
- Purpose built health centre with on site parking
- Excellent commuting networks
- Opportunity to work-from-home routinely (video consultations, admin work)
- Very low home-visiting for GPs
- Mentoring and support for newly Qualified GP's
- Extensive admin support
- EMIS Web
- List size of circa 10,000 patients
Package and Benefits
- £90,000 to £95,000 FTE
- Full indemnity cover paid by the practice
- NHS pension Enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
- 1 weeks study leave
- An extra day off to celebrate your birthday
- NHS Discount & Support Schemes
- Employee Assistance Program
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dave in our Primary Care team on 01423 850421.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs