Please read on to find out more about an excellent surgery in Camberwell seeking a new Salaried GP to join their team.
This is a great opportunity to join a supportive and patient committed team, with weekly clinical and practice meetings, a flexible approach to work patterns, manageable realistic workloads and clinical progression opportunities. The surgery is part of a larger, dynamic and forward thinking group. The role is at an accredited training practice offering a wide range of learning and teaching opportunities. They work closely with their GPs to support each individuals specialised interests that would benefit the ongoing development of the GP, Practice & patients.
- Salaried GP Role
- Part time or Full time
- Flexible on sessions/days and working arrangements
- Opportunity to get involved in training
- Training costs supported
- On site parking
- Excellent commuting networks
- Opportunity to work-from-home routinely (video consultations, admin work)
- Very low home-visiting for GPs
- Mentoring and support for newly Qualified GP's
- Extensive admin support
- EMIS Web
- List size of circa 7,000 patients
Package and Benefits
- £90,000 to £95,000 FTE
- Full indemnity cover paid by the practice
- NHS pension Enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
- 1 weeks study leave
- An extra day off to celebrate your birthday
- NHS Discount & Support Schemes
- Employee Assistance Program
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dave Thorburn in our Primary Care team on 01423 850421.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs