A Practice Nurse opportunity is available to those who want to join a very supportive team of clinicians in an innovative training practice! This surgery takes pride in the service they offer to the patients of the local community whilst prioritising looking after its staff, with high staff retention rates and opportunities for career development. You have the chance to join this lovely team who are passionate about delivering exceptional patient care.
This is a great position in a fantastic surgery! The role is looking for a Practice Nurse with Primary Care experience who has a specialist interest in at least one long term condition. In this role you will also have the chance to see smears, wounds, baby and child immunisations, dressings, long-term conditions, and more!
Salary - £26,149.50 - £32,155.50 per annum + NHS pension
Location - Norfolk
The surgery -
- Very forward-thinking, GP surgery
- Supportive of career progression and development opportunities
- Excellent team atmosphere in place for all staff
- Fantastic staff socials and initiatives
- Interesting and varied demographic
- Multi-disciplined team of clinicians
- Wanting to make a difference within the community
- Exciting development taking place
Your role -
- Full-time or part time Practice Nurse
- Traditional Practice Nurse workload
- Opportunities to develop as a clinician
- Specialism in any long-term condition (diabetes beneficial)
- Focuses on Immunisations, smears, wound care, bloods, vaccinations, pill checks and more
The benefits -
- NHS pension
- Work-life balance
- Supportive team
- Brilliant staff socials and initiatives
- Exciting plans underway
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!