4-8 session Salaried GP, Bury St Edmunds Area, Up to £84,000 FTE plus Indemnity Cover
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Purpose built practice building
- Practice population circa 10,000
- Friendly, cohesive and multi disciplinary existing team
- Highly trained clinical support staff including ANP's, practice nurses, paramedics and physician associates
- Comprehensive clerical support team including medical secretaries and a data team managing an efficient work flow optimisation scheme
- Training practice
- Options to develop interest areas and run special clinics
- Circa 17-19 consults per session including face-to-face and phone calls.
- 1 to 2 home visits a day
- Flexible working arrangements in terms of session times
- Practice uses Systm One
- Near perfect QOF score and Good CQC report
Package and Benefits
- Salary of up to £84,000 FTE or £10,500 per session
- Indemnity covered in full
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD support
- NHS Pension
- In line with BMA model contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions, please email us on email@example.com or call our General Practice Division on 01423 813454.