This is a superb opportunity to work for an innovative, forward-thinking Training Practice, forging a new model of Primary Care in Grantham. The practice is keen on education and progression with it being a Training Practice, there is also potentially the opportunity to become a Trainer if desired or develop a specialist interest if mutually beneficial. They would support a GP to undertake a fellowship session per week, and currently have a GP who has become a Trainer via this scheme.
Salary - £9,000 - £11,000 per session + BMA model contract + 6 weeks annual leave + Study
Location - Grantham
The surgery -
- Recently refurbished practice
- Outstanding management, ran very efficiently
- Incredibly forward-thinking, ahead of the curve
- Large team of excellent Clinicians
- Recently accredited Training Practice
- Highly recommended by patients
Your role -
- Salaried GP
- Flexible on number of sessions required
- Only 30 patient contacts per day!
- Huge reduction in administration
- Sizeable MDT to make their GP's lives easier
- Opportunity to develop specialist interest if mutually beneficial
- Lead GP progression available for exceptional GPs
- Build up ownership in the Partnership over time, lucrative opportunity
The benefits -
- Up to £11,000 per session, depending on responsibilities
- BMA model contract
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- Study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!