An excellent opportunity to join a successful Plymouth based training surgery as a Salaried GP (with an optional view to Partnership available if desired).
The surgery have developed a strong team, and are seeking to bolster this to meet the challenges of the coming years. You would be working with a group including GPs, Pharmacist and ANPs in an airy modern, purpose built surgery. You would enjoy minimal visits as well as great flexibility around family life, and the ability to develop specialist interest areas.
Located in Plymouth, just off the A386, easily accessible from Tavistock. Ample on-site parking is provided.
- Patient list of just over 7000 with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including Nurses, ANPs and GPs
- Offering 4 to 8 sessions per week. Great flexibility on working days and session timings
- Strong existing team of permanent staff
- Low duty Doctor, minimal home visits, and no extended hours necessary
- Successful GP training practice
Package and Benefits
- £80,000 - £84,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP depending on experience and specialisms
- Option for Partnership if desired (typical view of 6 months/1 year)
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- BMA model contract
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interest areas
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.