This is a very exciting Advanced Nurse Practitioner role in a fantastic GP practice in Fareham. This surgery is at the forefront of all developments within primary care and is constantly seeking new ways to improve the experience of their patients. With lots of clinical leads in place for support, it is a great place to learn and develop and an ANP!
With a mixture of telephone and face-to-face appointments with no home visits, this is a role not to be missed!
Salary - £45,000 FTE - £48,000 FTE per annum + NHS pension + 6 weeks annual leave + BH
Location - Fareham
The surgery -
- Exciting practice environment in which you can work and learn
- Experienced team who will provide you with any required support
- Very well-established within the community
- GPs, Practice Nurses, Clinical Pharmacists and more to work alongside
- Excellent management structure
- Supportive of any specialist interests
- Training practice that will help you develop and progress as a clinician
Your role -
- Full-time Advanced Nurse Practitioner over four days
- Use your skills and expertise to deliver exceptional levels of care
- Deal with urgent, acute, on the day appointments
- No home visits, based solely in the practice
- Opportunity for a leadership role if desired
- Support fellow clinicians as and when required
The benefits -
- Training opportunities available
- Lovely practice environment
- Exciting plans for the future
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!