Salaried GP, Huddersfield
- Training and Research Practice
- Really reasonable workload with allocated catch up slots
- Only responsible for self-generated admin
- Referrals done by secretaries
- £10,000 - £13,000
- Tier 2 supporting
An opportunity to join a trailblazing and forward thinking, Training practice. You will be working amongst a great team of GPs including a visionary and exceptionally well-connected Partner. The team are leaders in innovation; they are often the first in their PCN to progress on to new ways of operating.
You will enjoy the support of one of the best teams of ANPs, PNs, HCAs and Pharmacists as well as a great Care Navigation team to protect GP time wherever possible. You will also benefit from home visiting by exception.
You'll be given every opportunity to explore options to become a Portfolio Career GP and will be actively encouraged to develop your interests.
Salary: £10,000- £13,000 negotiable dependent on experience
- GP Research & Training Practice
- Purpose-built building with great facilities
- Minor ops surgery
- Forward thinking ethos
- Tier 2 sponsor
- Working as a Salaried GP become a GPwSI / GP Trainer / Portfolio Career GP
- Set your own start and finish times
- Home visiting by exception
- 4- 8 sessions
- Open to specialist interests; genuine career growth opportunities
- Access to some of the best Clinicians - providing outstanding training and mentoring
- Up to £13k per session
- 7 weeks leave pro-rata plus the 2 NHS bank holidays
- Great work life balance
- Indemnity covered
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in thestrictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!