Here we have an exciting opportunity for a Lead Advanced Nurse Practitioner to take on a fantastic role in a long-standing and forward-thinking GP practice. This training practice has a multi-disciplined team including GPs, ANPs, Practice Nurses and are very supportive of progression and development. You will also have 15 minutes per appointment, so can focus on quality over quantity of patient contact, whilst helping to manage your team of Nurses!
Salary - £58,000 - £65,000 per annum + NHS pension + 5 weeks annual leave + BH
Location - Croydon area
The surgery -
- Forward-thinking GP practice in the Croydon area
- Highly supportive training practice offering lots of progression
- Truly passionate Partnership and management team in place
- Focussed on delivering a high quality of care to all patients
- Multi-disciplined team including GPs, ANPs, Practice Nurses and more
- Keen to encourage specialist interests for ANPs
Your role -
- Full or part-time opportunity with the potential for full-time over four days
- 15-minute appointments
- Deal with both telephone and face-to-face appointments
- No expectation for home-visits as PCN Paramedic does them
- Build continuity of care with your patients
- Work closely with Partners to help drive the practice forward
The benefits -
- Up to £65,000 per annum depending on experience
- Fantastic development opportunities
- Truly passionate Partnership
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!