This wonderful GP surgery is looking to take on an Advanced Nurse Practitioner who wants to take the next step in their career by joining a very forward-thinking practice!
The practice is immensely supportive of anyone's career aspirations and wants to emphasise their desire to deliver exceptional levels of care to all patients.
If you take pride in your work, have a committed approach to patient care and especially enjoy being part of a team, then this could be the perfect role for you!
Salary - £48,000 - £54,000 per annum + NHS pension + 6 weeks annual leave + BH
Location - North of Portsmouth, Waterlooville area
The surgery -
- Highly supportive of career development and progression
- Dedicated team of clinicians that bounce off each other
- Inspired partnership that wants to drive the practice forward
- Always seeking ways to develop as a practice
- Eclectic team of clinicians including GPs, Nurses and Allied Health Professionals
- Long-standing patient-base
- Forward-thinking practice both technologically and clinically
Your role -
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner, full or part-time
- Full-time over four days available
- Training practice that supports your development
- Busy workload, busy practice
- Focus on acute, on the day, minor ailments appointments
- Specialist interests encouraged and supported
The benefits -
- Up to £54,000 per annum
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks annual leave
- Supported with progression opportunities
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!