Menlo Park are working with a genuinely very forward thinking and well established GP surgery, with a superb staff retention rate and flexibility around start and finish times. Work to 15 minute appointments times and see a mixture of telephone and face-to-face appointments. There is no expectation for home visits and free car parking available nearby.
Salary - £47,000 - £53,000 per annum + NHS pension + 5 weeks holiday + BH + Study Time + Fees Paid
Location - Batley, West Yorkshire
The surgery -
- Very forward-thinking and supportive GP practice
- Long-standing team of clinicians, including GPs, ANPs, Practice Nurses and HCAs
- Very well-established within the community
- Flexible start and finish times to work around you
- Keen to help you progress as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner or ACP
- Free parking available nearby
Your role -
- Full or Part Time Advanced Nurse Practitioner or Advanced Clinical Practitioner
- Telephone and face-to-face appointments
- Work to 15 minute appointments
- No home visits required
- See the acute, on the day, urgent appointments, minor illness clinics
- No extended house required
The benefits -
- Generous salary up to £53k DOE
- 5 weeks holiday
- NHS pension
- Fees Paid
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!