Here we have a fantastic opportunity for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner or Advanced Clinical Practitioner to join a close-knit team of clinicians in a practice with long-standing Partnership and fantastic flexibility! This opportunity is open to an independently prescribing clinician who has previous primary care experience and can really hit the ground running! If you need to work just school hours - no problem! If you're looking for full-time over four days, that's fine too! The practice is open to working on what is your best for you as an individual.
This role is very patient-facing, with a combination of telephone calls and face-to-face appointments, but also allows you to be in control of your own day, with the ability to block out appointments for admin or catch up slots at whatever time in the day best suits you!
Salary - £50,000 - £55,000 per annum + NHS pension + 6 weeks leave + BH
Location - Dawlish area
The surgery -
- Forward-thinking training practice
- Support with development and progression opportunities
- Offering flexibility to all clinicians
- Look after staff as a priority, who in turn look after patients
- Keen to encourage specialist interests
- Friendly, passionate and approachable Partnership and management
Your role -
- Full or part-time permanent post
- Flexible appointment lengths
- Start at a time that suits you, including working school hours!
- Assess, diagnose, plan, implement and evaluate treatments for patients
- No home-visiting expected
- Look to progress within your role with the support of the organisation
- Must be an independent prescriber!!!
The benefits -
- Amazing flexibility around days and hours!
- NHS pension
- Up to £55,000 per annum
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!