SALARIED GP WITH A VIEW TO PARTNERSHIP (6-9 SESSIONS)
THE KNOLL SURGERY, FRODSHAM
There is vacancy for a salaried G.P to join our large, modern, dynamic practice in the thriving Cheshire market town of Frodsham. We are a friendly team with 13 GP’s, 3 ANP’s and a comprehensive nursing team. Recently becoming a training practice and integrated within a 2-practice PCN, the practice now has an array of speciality services to offer our patients.
- New, purpose-built practice.
- Good local schools and transport links
- Easy access to Liverpool and Manchester (with their airports) and to the beautiful countryside of both West Cheshire and North Wales.
- Working alongside experienced permanent GPs and a strong nursing team
- 18,000 patients
- Excellent community team within the building with regular MDT meetings
- High performing QOF
- Dispensing surgery
- Progressive team with strong clinical governance
- In house minor surgery clinics
- Physiotherapy on site
- Ultrasound sessions weekly
- Mental Health Practitioner on site
- Clinical Pharmacist on site
- Chronic disease clinics for CHD, LVSD, COPD and diabetes. EMIS web system
- Weekly team meetings including SEA evaluation, palliative care, clinical discussions, and MDT format
- Enhanced Access from 1st October 2022
- Full range of sexual health services
- Flexible working days and times.
- 6-9 sessions Salaried GP role with a view to Partnership.
- Clinically based role with some administration work. Continued development and employment of specified roles to reduce this area of workload.
- Salary negotiable according to BMA pay scales and experience
- 6 weeks annual leave
- Weekly PDP time including monthly in house or locality training meetings.
- BMA model contract
- NHS pension
For further details contact Gabrielle Thompson via email at firstname.lastname@example.org