Organised, team-orientated GP Training practice that communicate well together and ensure no one becomes overburdened which has in turn resulted in very strong staff retention. High achieving with brilliant patient feedback.
Salary - Circa £10,000 per session per annum + PAID CPD, 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave + NHS pension
Location - North West Leeds - parking on-site for GP
The surgery -
- Excellent team that communicate and get on well together
- Weekly Clinical meetings
- GP Training practice
- Outstanding patient feedback
- Well-organised practice with very good staff retention across all levels
- Strong management
- Fantastic admin support protecting GPs from all low-level admin
Your role -
- Salaried GP
- 4 or 6 sessions per week
- Working with a stable and sensible patient population
- Flexible working patterns to suit you
- Specialist interests encouraged
The benefits -
- £10,000 per session per annum
- PAID CPD to be done in your own time
- NHS pension
- BMA contract (i.e. sick pay, maternity pay, continuous service)
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!