You will be joining a successful, well-thought of practice set in idyllic, leafy North Hampshire.
The population is pleasant and supportive of its practice, with the Partners equally supportive of their Salaried GPs, as evidenced by the recent reduction in patient contacts to make the day more manageable.
Clinics are varied and include easier, routine issues as well rather than complex pathology after complex pathology.
Duty is limited to half days with a morning one week followed by an afternoon the following week, meaning only one 6.30pm finish per fortnight.
The practice is very efficient when it comes to admin and workflow and Docman is outsourced to an external specialist, further reducing the GP workload.
Drawings - c£20,000 per session
Location - Hook area
The surgery -
- Popular practice in very pleasant setting
- Good feedback from GPs we have placed there
- Lovely population - mainly families and young professionals
- Geared towards reducing GP workload
- Minimal admin thanks to vibrant processes including document management team
- Clinical Pharmacists handling medication reviews and queries
- Large team of happy GPs
- Well-maintained, purpose-built premises - bright and airy with recent investments
- Very proactive within their PCN and CCG
- Big advocates of continuity of care
Your role -
- GP Partner
- 4 or more sessions per week
- Coffee break every morning
- 28 patients per day with 15 minutes for face-to-face
- AM - 7 phone calls, 8 face-to-face
- PM - 6 phone calls, 7 face-to-face (4.50 finish)
- 'Soft' session each week ie. care home, boarding school, baby checks et
- Only 1 session of Duty per week, alternating between mornings and afternoons
- Virtually no home visits - one a month would be the most
The benefits -
- c£20,000 per session
- Profitable premises which represent excellent investments
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!