A fantastic opportunity to join a mid-sized practice, genuinely proactive in improving patient care. The practice is in a modern building with a minor surgery suite and runs community outreach partnerships. There's an opportunity to become involved in Teaching, taking lead for areas of the practice and clinical workload is manageable at 30 appointments per day.
Location - Stockwell, London, SW9
Your role -
- 4-8 sessions available (ideally 6)
- Realistic workload of 30 appointments per day, of which a third are on-the-day appointments
- Streamlined administration
- Very low home visiting - young patient population
- Controlled duty doctor due to acute patient managing daily
The surgery -
- Young, forward thinking team
- Excellent location with tube links and parking
- Patient centric practice, excellent patient care with fantastic reviews
- Mixed patient base
- Community Outreach Partnerships in various therapy areas
- Opportunities to Teach and take lead for topics
- Part of a proactive PCN, offering Teaching to Medical Students
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!