AT A CQC OUTSTANDING RATED PRACTICE
VOTED TOP 10 BY PATIENTS IN LEICESTERSHIRE FOR THE LAST 3 YEARS
About the Practice:
We are a friendly and happy GMS Practice, set in the beautiful and social Leicestershire village of Quorn, just south of Loughborough.
We believe in having a good work life balance with time to pursue outside interests.
We are extremely proud of the high quality of service that we offer, the quality of care that we provide and the exceptional patient feedback that we receive.
A little more about the practice below:
- 9300 patients
- EMIS Web
- No OOH
- Low home visit rates
- £108,000 per annum (12k per session) Indemnity paid + BMA model
- Opportunity of partnership in future
- Opportunity to contribute to training of GP registrars and ARRS supervision
- Support for development of specialist interest Plans for new premises
- Excellent clinical team with 6 GPs, and 3 Practice Pharmacists
- Excellent Nursing, Administrative and Management Teams
- Proactive Patient Participation Group
- Our Practice participates in research for the Clinical Research Network
About the Job role:
We are looking to recruit a General Practitioner to join our team of 6 GPs. Ideally, we are looking for someone to commit to 6-8 Clinical Sessions, although part time working/a job share would be considered.
We are happy to consider GPs at any level of experience, including newly qualified GPs. Someone that would like to bring/develop additional skill sets to/at the Practice, would also be desirable. This would include, but is not limited to, an interest in gynaecology, teaching, or minor surgery.
We also offer one of the highest sessional rates in LLR as well as a generous allocation of annual leave/time for training.
Interested candidates should send applications with a covering letter and CV addressed to: Ellen Squire Assistant Practice Manager, 1 Station Road, Quorn, Leicestershire, LE12 8BP or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org If you would like to arrange an informal discussion about the position, please telephone Ellen Squire on 01509 410818