We're recruiting a Salaried GP for a very well-regarded GP practice in South Shropshire. This is the missing piece of the puzzle for an otherwise very well-staffed practice. The patient numbers are far below average, meaning you'll only see circa 20-25 patients per day with extended consultation times currently. The practice also has a very low home visiting ratio and the duty day is only 9am - 6pm!
- Salaried GP, circa £10,000+ per session
- Payment of Indemnity Fees
- BMA model contract
- Tightly knit practice
- Huge opportunity to develop the practice and have a real say
- Excellent staff retention
- Very friendly atmosphere and approachable colleagues
- Excellent Admin team, including full scanning and coding
- None - few home visits
- High-percentage dispensing, very financially stable
- Purpose-built premises
- 6-8 sessions per week
- Finish by 6pm daily at the latest, usually earlier
- Minimal administrative duties
- Very reasonable workload, circa 25 patients per day
- Opportunity to have a say on how the practice runs
- Support from a great group of highly talented colleagues
- Newly Qualified GP considered
- Circa £10,000 per session
- 6 weeks' annual/study leave
- BMA model contract
- Career progression
- Superb working environment
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!