This is a fantastic opportunity for a Prescribing Clinical Practitioner to join a forward-thinking GP training Practice located in a lovely location. The practice pride themselves in delivering high quality patient care, with everyone striving to do their best to create a happy working environment. They encourage all practice staff to pursue development opportunities and not fail to offer a welcoming environment, with brilliant management and a family-oriented ethos amongst the multi-dictionary team!
The practice will support you as you progress within your role, developing specialist interests. You will joining a supportive multi-disciplinary team of clinicians, with high staff retention rates. The practice is continuously implementing new strategies that can help improve patient access and care, with workload kept to a manageable and reasonable level as a result.
Salary - £48,000 - £55,000 per annum FTE + NHS pension + 27 days annual leave + BH
Location - Leicester
The surgery -
- Practice that prides themselves in delivering high quality patient care
- Passionate management team in place
- Prioritises staff care and wellbeing
- Great team atmosphere where everyone works together for the patients
- Wanting to make a difference within the community
- Lovely location
- Affluent patient demographic
- Fantastic staff socials
- Superb staff retention rates!
Your role -
- Part-time (30 hours minimum) or up to full-time
- Deliver exceptional levels of care to all patients
- Telephone and face-to-face appointments
- Triaging and focusing on minor illnesses, minor ailments, urgent on the day appointments and triaging
- Utilise your prescribing qualification
- Carry out home visits
- Working collaboratively with the multi-disciplinary general practice team
The benefits -
- NHS pension
- Be part of a truly wonderful surgery environment
- Great team atmosphere to work in
- 27 days annual leave
- Generous salary
- Indemnity covered
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!