A highly regarded, forward-thinking Training and Teaching practice; combining the valued elements of a traditional family practice, with a progressive attitude. There are exciting opportunities for the future and long-term stability. The team are superb; there is a diverse range of interests, skilled colleagues and a first-rate manager at the helm. Development is actively encouraged, and you'll be supported in the pursuit of specialist interests with the opportunity to undertake clinics of this too.
Benefit from minimal administration, view to Partnership if desired, no home visits, a monthly CPD session, only half a day of duty day per week, and a very generous sessional rate!
- Circa £10,500 - £11,500 per session + 32 days' annual leave + Study leave + Indemnity
- Forward-thinking practice, innovative ways of working
- Well respected Training and Teaching practice
- A great team of well tenured, skilled Clinicians
- First-rate admin support; the GPs can comfortably fit admin into a normal day
- Pharmacist support to help with repeat prescriptions / medication reviews
- Internally employed lab scientist to take care of results!
- Specialist interests welcomed and encouraged
- Salaried GP role, potential for Partnership moving forwards
- 4-8 sessions per week
- Monthly paid CPD session!
- No home visits generally
- Up to £11,500 per clinical session!
- Be finished and out of the door by 6pm latest, usually 5pm-5.30pm
- BMA model contract
- Above-average sessional rate
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- Monthly CPD session (FTE)
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!