You will be joining a popular Training Practice in the Basingstoke area, well thought of by their trainees as evidenced by their retention of ST3s through to Salaried GPs and ultimately Partnership - over half of the current Partners were one-time trainees at the practice. The team are hard-working and passionate and they have addressed the increasing challenges facing General Practice with a working pattern that leaves the GP in control, with flexibility around the working day to accommodate your personal circumstances - it is very much an attitude of 'so long as the work is done, the rest is up to you'.
The practice are at the forefront of change and were the first in the area to recruit both a Clinical Pharmacist and a Paramedic.
For those looking to the future, a long-term View to Partnership is also up for discussion.
Salary - £12,000 per session
Location - Basingstoke area
The surgery -
- Successful Training practice with excellent feedback from trainees, HEE and deanery
- Stable team of long-standing Partners, over half of which were trainees at the practice
- Geared towards streamlining GP workload
- Doctor first model ensuring GP is in control of their appointments
- Minimal admin for Salaried GPs - mostly done by Partners and what little is left is filtered meaning Salaried GPs only see that which needs actioning
- No Duty Doctor
- Very sociable team which meets regularly
- Mixed demographic
- Purpose built premises with all the modern technologies
Your role -
- Salaried GP
- 4 or more sessions per week
- Flexible start and finish times (one example is an 8am start and 4pm finish)
- Minimal home visits - there is a Visiting GP on a rota each day
- No Duty Doctor
- No extended hours
- Interests encouraged - healthy for GPs to have additional passions
The benefits -
- £12,000 per session
- Long-term View to Partnership available
- BMA contract
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!