6 sessions Salaried GP, Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, £9,000-£10,000 per session DOE, long established GMS practice
Please read on if you wish to work in a surgery in Wellingborough that is long-established, very successful, invests in all its staff and provides a friendly, supportive working environment. The practice has a cohesive and enthusiastic team GP Partners, Salaried GPs, Practice Nurses and Nurse Practitioners all working to achieve excellent patient outcomes and supported with excellent internal processes and structure through their Practice Manager and administrative team.
- 6 sessions a week available
- No extended hours required
- EMIS Web practice software
- Over 9,000 patients
- GMS surgery contract
- Highly effective Practice Manager who oversees a very well organised practice
- Very effective admin team to minimise clerical tasks
- Modern surgery with excellent facilities
- On-site parking
- Very stable, friendly and cohesive team
- Clear support to develop new or continue existing interest clinic
Package and Benefits
- £9,000-£10,000 per session, per annum DOE
- Indemnity cover
- NHS Pension enrolment
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 850420
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.