This is a great opportunity for you to take on a Salaried GP post with a highly regarded GP surgery in Westminster, joining a close knit team of staff.
The practice is extremely forward thinking and already specialises in a range of clinical areas. This is a large modern surgery with a comprehensive clinical and clerical team, meaning consultation numbers and home visit numbers are low. In addition, you will work with a highly supportive team who have built a fantastic reputation within the local area.
- Expanding patient list with a manageable workload, and a range of enhanced services
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions, with a view to Partnership available if desired
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold regular clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests
Package and Benefits
- £76,000 per annum (FTE)
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- View to Partnership available
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 850420
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.