Incredibly forward-thinking and proactive GP Training and Research practice offering progressive general practice. Dynamic team of Partners that encourage special interests, with weekly CPD time given every week to develop this or other skills. Outstanding support team of ANPs, MH nurse, Clinical Pharmacists, Physios and Paramedics!
Benefit from 12-minute appointments and only 21-26 patient contacts per day.
Salary - Circa £10,000 per session + Weekly CPD session FTE + Indemnity insurance paid + Mileage for home visits + NHS Pension + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave.
Location - Near Stafford
The surgery -
- Stunning purpose-built premises
- Partner-led with diverse interests
- Mixed patient demographic
- GP Training and Research practice
- Excellent travel links
- Colleagues very involved locally with PCN and CCG
Your role -
- Flexible on number of sessions, finding the right person is more important
- Patient contacts way below current national average, circa 21-26 per day
- Minimal administration thanks to Clinical Pharmacists and efficient admin team
- 12-minute appointments!
- To be a caring GP and enjoy working as part of a multi-skilled team
- Very few home visits on average, usually one every other day.
The benefits -
- Salaried GP - circa £10,000 per session
- BMA model contract
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!