This is a superb opportunity to work in an outstanding, tightly-knit, Training Practice in South Staffordshire. The practice offers a reasonable workload of 14+2 patients per session, very few home visits and no duty doctor day. The existing Partner is forward-thinking and also a GP trainer, you'll have chance to work closely alongside GP registrars and FY2s. If you're already a GP Trainer, there is an additional £6,000 top up to your salary available yearly.
There will be opportunity for Partnership moving forward for the right person, too.
Salary - £84,000 - £99,000 per annum + Indemnity paid + 6 weeks leave + 1-week study leave
Location - South Staffordshire
The surgery -
- Forward-thinking Training practice based in South Staffordshire
- Tightly knit team with low locum usage
- Support of Practice Nurse, PCA, Pharmacist and Physio.
- Stable GP partnership traditionally run with forward-thinking twist
- Excellent patient reviews
- CQC Good across the board
- PMS practice
Your role -
- Ideally 7 sessions, but anywhere between 6-8 considered
- 9am - 9.30am start time and be finished by 5.30-6pm!
- Only 32 patient contacts per day, including F2F
- Well-managed administration burden
- No duty doctor day, taken care of by Partner!
- Up to £11,000 per session - £6,000 uplift if you're a GP Trainer!
- Minimal home visits
- Using Emis Clinical system
The benefits -
- £84,000 - £99,000 (FTE)
- View to partnership in future
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1-week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!