You will be joining a popular, well-thought of organisation in a more affluent part of Swindon benefitting from a pleasant, educated demographic and lovely surroundings. The practice has recognised the increasing pressures on GPs and moved to alleviate these with new working patterns, a workflow team which has reduced the amount of mail GPs to see to just 8-10 letters a day, and the chance to develop a portfolio career within the practice.
With other practices in the area struggling, this group of practices have gone from strength to strength with a dynamic, stable Partnership and excellent management team.
We have placed GPs with this practice before receiving excellent feedback in the process and to top it all off, there is also a team lunch cooked everyday by the on-site chef!
Salary - £10,400 per session plus indemnity and BMA model contract
Location - Swindon suburbs, nice part of town
The surgery -
- GP Training Practice with three GP Trainers, also teaching Medical Students
- Excellent admin team - only 8-10 letters a day now reaching GPs
- Coffee breaks and hot meal provided daily by on-site chef
- Very involved within Locality and CCG
- Stable team of supportive, long-established Partners
- Low average age of both Partners and Salarieds
- Pleasant demographic
Your role -
- Salaried GP (optional view to Partnership)
- 4 - 9 sessions
- Very few home visits
- Can take on extra areas of responsibility
- Typical session - 12 phone calls (15 minutes each) with 2-3 face-to-face slots
- Duty Doctor sessions limited to half days and very manageable with support from another Salaried GP
- Opportunities for portfolio careers elsewhere in the group
The benefits -
- View to Partnership available
- Indemnity paid
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!