Please read on for more information about a superb surgery in East Dulwich seeking a new Salaried GP to join their existing team of GPs.
You would be based out of a brand new modern purpose built health centre resulting in very pleasant working conditions. The practice are part of a forward thinking and dynamic group of practice offering extensive support for development whether that be for newly qualified GPs seeking mentorship, GPs seeking to develop an interest area or getting involved in teaching and training. The group are also very keen that their GPs have a realistic and well managed workload and a healthy work life balance. To aid that they are also very flexible with session start and finish times, structure of the sessions and opportunities to work from home.
- Salaried GP Role
- Part time or Full time
- Flexible on sessions/days and working arrangements
- Opportunity to get involved in training
- Training costs supported
- On site parking
- Excellent commuting networks
- Opportunity to work-from-home routinely (video consultations, admin work)
- Very low home-visiting for GPs
- Mentoring and support for newly Qualified GP's
- GPs are supported by Clinical lead, ANP/PNs , pharmacists, HCA and paramedics
- Extensive admin support
- EMIS Web
- List size of circa 14,000 patients
Package and Benefits
- £90,000 to £95,000 FTE
- Full indemnity cover paid by the practice
- NHS pension Enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
- 1 weeks study leave
- An extra day off to celebrate your birthday
- NHS Discount & Support Schemes
- Employee Assistance Program
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dave Thorburn in our Primary Care team on 01423 850421.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs