Menlo Park are working with a well respected GP training practice with a superb opportunity to join a very supportive, forward thinking team. If working full time you will have the option to work remotely one day per week. You will also benefit from 15 minute appointments, no home visits and no extended hours. You must be a prescriber and you will benefit from a generous salary with 6 weeks annual leave and fees paid.
Salary - £45,000 - £55,000 per annum DOE + NHS pension + 6 weeks annual leave + BH + Study Leave + Fees Paid
Location - Scunthorpe
The surgery -
- Well-established and well respected within the community
- Purpose built practice
- Forward-thinking and supportive GP training practice
- Long-standing team of clinicians, including GPs, ANP and Practice Nurses among others
- Supportive of any specialist interests
Your role -
- Option to work remotely one day per week if working full time.
- See acute, urgent, on the day appointments, minor illness and injury
- No home visits required
- No expectation for extended hours and no weekends - unless you want overtime
- Regular breaks/meetings to break up the day
The benefits -
- Salary up to £55,000 DOE
- Work remotely one day per week
- 6 weeks annual leave
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!