Here we are working with a fantastic partnership offering a superb opportunity for a Clinical Pharmacist to join their multi-disciplinary team of clinicians. If you are an independent prescriber and have experience working in a GP surgery, then this could be the role for you! Utilize your knowledge of medication reviews and long-term conditions to deliver an exceptional standard of care to all patients!
The Clinical Pharmacist will work amongst a supportive team of clinicians, with GP support to hand whilst having the opportunity to progress. This practice prioritises staff-wellbeing and your work-life balance. So, if you are looking to join a practice that is open-minded, innovative, and welcoming then do not hesitate to get in touch.
£45,000 - £50,000 + NHS pension + 27 days annual leave + BH
- Dedicated to helping the local community
- A practice that priorities in delivering a continuity of care
- Made up of a multi-disciplined team of clinicians
- Excellent management structure in place
- Streamlined admin system
- Fantastic work-life balance
- Passionate management and Partners in place
- Full-time Clinical Pharmacist
- Responsibilities of the role includes audits, Structured Medication Reviews, Medication Reviews, Audits, Discharge letters and more
- Reviewing Long term conditions
- Working alongside a supportive team
- Ensure excellent patient care is displayed to everyone
- Up to £50,000 per annum according to experience
- Use your skills and experience to benefit the patient base
- Supportive colleagues and Partnership
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!