This is a fantastic opportunity for the role of an Advanced Nurse Practitioner in a forward-thinking GP Practice. This well-established training practice pride themselves in delivering high quality patient care, providing as continuity of care to the community whilst striving to do their best to create a happy working environment. The practice appreciates the importance in offering clinicians the right work-life balance and presenting training and development opportunities. This partnership will support you as you progress within your role as a clinician.
You will work closely with a multi-disciplinary team of clinicians to ensure the greatest level of care is delivered to all patients of all ages and backgrounds; particularly in areas such as minor illnesses and acute, urgent on the day appointments.
If you want to be a part of a united team in a practice that offers you support and training then do not hesitate to get in touch - this could be the role for you!
Salary - £41,659 - £54,619 per annum FTE + NHS pension + 27 days annual leave + BH
Location - East Leicestershire
The surgery -
- Practice that prides themselves in delivering high quality patient care
- Passionate management team in place
- Progressive partnership
- Open door policy - support is always to hand
- Prioritises staff care and wellbeing
- Great team atmosphere where everyone works together for the patients
- Wanting to make a difference within the community
Your role -
- Full-time Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- Utilising your prescribing qualification
- Deliver exceptional levels of care to all patients
- Telephone and face-to-face appointments
- Focus on minor illnesses and acute, urgent on the day appointments
- Working collaboratively with the multi-disciplinary general practice team
The benefits -
- NHS pension
- 27 days annual leave + BH
- Be part of a truly wonderful surgery environment
- Great team atmosphere to work in
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!