A fantastic opportunity to join a highly established team in a highly supported environment, where a good work-life balance is respected. Every effort has been taken to simplify the role of a GP, lightening the workload by employing an incredible Multi-Disciplinary Team, highly experienced Nursing Team and a central administration team. All in all, an incredibly well-managed practice.
The new GP will benefit from a very realistic working week, with 28 clinical appointments, no duty doctor, no extended hours and no home visiting. A genuine quality-not-quantity approach to ensuring a happy team and quality patient care.
Salary - £10,500 - £11,500 per session + indemnity paid + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave + NHS Pension Contract is modelled on the BMA model
Location - Folkestone
The surgery -
- GP Training and Teaching Practice
- Outstanding staff retention, stable team
- Excellent Multi-disciplinary team - Pharmacist, ANPs, Paramedic, Social Prescribers
- Close working relationship with Federation - creating opportunities to work OOH sessions
- CQC - Good with Outstanding elements
- 4-8 sessions
- 14 patient contacts per session (plus 2 protected slots for coffee break)
- Progression to Partnership available
- No duty doctor (new process)
- No home visits
- No extended hours
The benefits -
- £10,500-£11,500 per session
- Full indemnity cover paid by the practice
- NHS pension 6 weeks' leave 1 week study leave
- Clinical progression encouraged and supported
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!