6-8 session Salaried GP, Ashton Under Lyne, circa £72,000 FTE + indemnity cover
An exciting new opportunity for you to work as a Salaried GP in a very successful training practice in Greater Manchester has just become available. The surgery is long established, with a friendly, stable and cohesive team of GPs, ANPs, Nurses and an excellent Practice Manager. The surgery operates from a purpose built, single site surgery and is overseen by a group of forward-thinking GP Partners. The practice has excellent systems in place for managing patient workload and administrative tasks so you will be able to enjoy sustainable, rewarding working conditions whilst also being encouraged and supported with your interest developments.
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Large, modern, purpose-built surgery with excellent facilities
- On-site parking
- Practice population circa 9,000 patients
- Friendly and cohesive team of GP team
- ANP and Practice Nurse support
- Excellent Practice Manager and support team to ensure the practice is well organised and structured
- EMIS Web practice software
Package and Benefits
- Salary circa £72,000 FTE
- Indemnity paid on top of salary
- 6 weeks annual leave
- NHS Pension
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
- Willing to take a proactive approach and contribute to the continuing success of the practice
- Passion for high quality patient care
What Happens Next?
If this opportunity is of interest please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the relevant consultant who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454