Work as a salaried GP for a practice that offers lots of support, contact with colleagues and, is geared towards addressing the challenges primary care currently faces. This is an opportunity to join a surgery where the thoughts and ideas of their GPs are respected and actioned. You'll have support from an excellent partnership team that work hard to protect their GPs, plus a robust clinical support team including Nurse practitioners, Pharmacist and Mental Health Practitioner. AVS and the nurse team deal with most of the home visits meaning you rarely have any! The development of specialist interests is championed and encouraged. There is no duty doctor day to dread as the team just muck in together to get the job done, plus optional 15-minute appointments!
- £86,400 to £90,000 per annum
- 2 weeks paid CPD
- Innovative GP practice built with the future in mind
- Skilled range of professionals; good clinical ratios
- A superb Clinical team; proactive and friendly
- The practice embraces a wide range of services
- Strong back-office function
- Strong links with the community; a team that listen to their patients
- Lots of contact with colleagues
- 6 sessions
- No extended hour requirements
- Newly Qualified GP welcome
- Competitive financial package
- 2 weeks paid CPD
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- Support to develop any specialist interests
- Tier 2 sponsors
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence, and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!